Sunday, August 5, 2012

summer time sneak-peek

one would think that with all of this free time I’ve had this summer, I would be a better blogger.  obviously that hasn’t happened, and I can offer as an excuse is I do much better when I’m on a schedule – you know, when I have to get up and go to work everyday.  well here’s a small look at what we’ve been doing this summer.

IMG_4496

playing with our new dog, molly brown.  yes, we are crazy, but more on that later.

IMG_4497

IMG_4512

IMG_4523

IMG_4544

IMG_4573

IMG_4666

IMG_4626

IMG_4714

IMG_4761

IMG_4785

water, water, and more water.  this girl LOVES to swim, and fortunately we’ve been able to do a lot of that this summer.  more pictures to come soon…

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Adorable pictures! And I love Molly Brown! Everybody needs a little dog, too!