So my baby turned 3 months old on December 6th. I know I say this all the time, but I can’t believe how fast time goes by. I feel like I just had him, yet here he is, 3 months old.
I’m not sure of his weight, but I’m guessing around 14 pounds. He is also extremely long/tall. Not sure where that comes from. Ha! Here are some facts about Walker:
* wears size 2 diapers
* wears 3-6 months clothes
* sleeps all night in his crib – between 10 & 12 hours
* naps a lot during the day still
* is so happy – he smiles all of the time
* still only breastfeeding
* when he’s not with me, he takes 4 ounce bottles
* I went back to work on Dec. 2nd, so he’s not with me all day anymore. He stayed with GG and Grandmomma though, so he got lots of loving.
* He talks – A LOT! Just like sissy!
* Speaking of Sissy, she’s still completely in love with him. She hugs and kisses him every chance she gets. He loves her too!
* He’s still a Mama’s boy and I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts!
He’s doing a lot of slobbering and chewing on his fingers, so I think he may be getting ready to cut teeth soon!