* weight - 13 lbs 1 oz
* height - 24 inches
* head circumference - 16 inches
* size 2 diapers
* mostly 0-3 clothes, but moving up to 3-6 months because he's so long
* he's still nursing so I'm not sure how much he's drinking - they suggest 3-4 oz, so we'll go with that.
* he sleeps between 7-10 hours at night:)
* he naps most of the day still
* he's home with Mommy - but only for a few more weeks:(
* he is a happy baby unless he has a poopy diaper or gas.
* he smiles and 'talks' when you talk to him - and it is THE sweetest smile
* he loves being in his swing - especially when he sleeps
* he does NOT like to be swaddled, but he does love his sound machine.
* he's growing some hair and eyelashes - finally!
* we just made the transition to the crib - it's going ok. He slept through the night the first night, but it's gone downhill since then.
* he got his first boo boo when I was pulling something out of the top of his closet, and a wooden sign fell and hit him on the side of his head. Yes, I felt like Mother-of-the-Year, and yes, I called our friend Lindsay who is a nurse in the pediatric ER, and yes, I called the pediatrician's office at 10:30 at night. Turns out he was fine - I was just extremely paranoid since it was his head.
* Becca is still completely in love with him. She talks to him and loves on him ALL.OF.THE.TIME! Bless his heart - he can't catch a break when she's around:)
* He's a total mama's boy - and I love it!
* I could eat him!
Look at those lashes:)
He was Where's Waldo for Halloween:)
We went to Boo at the Zoo.
We dressed up as some of the men on Duck Dynasty for our church's Trunk or Treat.
wearing a pair of Uncle Travis' shoes from when he was a baby
October was a busy month, but we've had a lot of fun! It's definitely different having 2 children, but it hasn't slowed us down. We're enjoying every minute of it with our two blessings from God!