Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just say NO!

This post is going to be a little different - in fact, very different from my normal happy, upbeat, picture-yielding posts.

I won't spend the next 5 paragraphs complaining, but if I'm being honest, I must say that the thought of 'Why in the world did we think it would be a good idea to build our own house?' has crossed my mind more than oh, 100 times in the past few days. It seems like the light at the end of the tunnel that I've been seeing for the past month, keeps getting farther and farther away. Just when we think we're almost done, something else pops up.

And if I'm continuing to be honest, I hate that my wonderful laundry-doing, dinner cooking, project manager husband is totally stressed out, but never complains because he doesn't want me to worry. And just so you know - I'm well aware that I don't even come close to deserving such a wonderful man.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'll end on a good note - if everything goes right, Lord willing, we will be moving into our stress causing dream home next weekend.

Stay tuned for updated pictures tomorrow of our almost completed home:)

No comments: