Monday, May 24, 2010

love me!





Baby girl, we love you more than you will ever know!

**********************************************************
I haven't updated in a while, so instead of writing about Becca, I decided to show you.


Her 1st nap in her crib.


Becca's 1st walk.



Sweet baby in her hat from Aunt Brenda, Genna, & Rachel.




Becca & her boyfriend Hayes:)



Getting ready for the summer:)




My 'brand new' angel.




This is what I came back in the bedroom to find at 3 in the morning.



She loves her Jack.



Getting ready to go to church.



This is for all of the people who have never seen her with her eyes open. (And no, JP is not choking her!)



I love those little fat rolls!!!!



Mommy & Daddy getting ready to go to Lindsay & John's wedding - our 1st night away from our little girl.


Whatever is comfortable!!!



Taking a nap today!
**********************************************************
A couple of weeks ago, my students took the PASS test. I was very anxious about not being there with them, so I decided to send them messages each day, encouraging them to do their best. Along with my notes, Becca sent pictures with her own messages.
My sub said the kids loved them:)











**********************************************************
We are enjoying our sweet girl more than we could have ever imagined. I'm not sure how we ever lived without her. She's still the perfect baby - although she has found her voice:) She sleeps good at night and she eats well - obviously. People keep asking how much she weighs, but we haven't been back to the doctor since she was 2 weeks old. At that time she weighed 9lbs 1oz, so I'm assuming she is well over 10lbs now since she will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed our long over due update. I really hope to post updates more often - at least that's my goal:)
Love,
The Pyles

No comments: