Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year in Review - 2011

January

1

February

2

March

3

April

4

May

5

June

6

July

7

August

8

September

9

October

10

November

11

December

IMG_2837

This year was amazing.  Not without it’s problems, but the blessings definitely outweigh anything negative.  I am thankful for so much – but most importantly my faith, my husband, my sweet little girl, and our family and friends!  With all of that, how can you not be thankful?

As we enter in to 2012 (that still seems weird to say), I look forward to all it has to offer.  I’ve made my resolutions – who hasn’t – but my main focus is going to be on my relationship with God.  I want to grow my faith and dedication to God and His word.  With that in order, then I know without a doubt this will be a great year!

No comments: