Monday, April 28, 2014

7 months old

weight:  19 lbs 9 oz
height:  ??
diapers:  size 3
clothes:  12-18 months tops & 9-12 months pants
food:  he's eating all fruits & vegetables now.  He's not a big fan of green veggies, but we're working on that!  He's still only getting breastmilk, but he is no longer nursing.  He got to the point where he didn't like to nurse - I think mainly because he couldn't watch what was going on around him and because it took more effort.  I just recently stopped pumping as well since my milk supply decreased once he stopped nursing, but we've got a lot of frozen milk, so we'll see how long that lasts.
milestone:  he can totally sit up by himself!
word:  Mama!!!!  I was his 1st word!!!  He's also said Dada a few times.
sleeping:  ALL night.  He is ready for bed around 7 pm, and he sleeps until 6 or 7.  He still takes 2 naps a day, but those vary depending on our schedule.  He's pretty flexible.
And here's a look at what he's been up to:
























At Sissy's 4th birthday party.
Getting lots of crazy hair

I finally got him a shopping cart cover.  He loves being able to see everything!

swinging at the new park in Irmo

Sissy even helped him go down the slide!

I cannot begin to explain the love I have for this little boy.  He fits in our family perfectly!  I love my family of 4!



No comments: