Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yahtzee

Yahtzee! To many of our friends, when you hear the word 'Yahtzee', you think of it simply as a phrase that JP uses frequently. Well, I am happy to report that we finally learned how to play this game - & we absolutely LOVE it! It has become one of our favorite things to do on a Friday night. For anybody who has never played this very easy game, please go out and buy it (or just round up 5 dice because that's all you really need)!
Now we all know that you can't play a game and not make up some of your own rules, so that's exactly what we did. The consequences of losing a game while playing Yahtzee at Lala & Jason's is nowhere you want to be:) I won't tell you exactly what the 'loser' must do, but I will include the following picture that may give you a hint. If you must know what I'm referring to, please feel free to join us for a game most any Friday or Saturday night!

1 comment:

Courtney Canady said...

YAHTZEE! It's the famous FUBU sweater! Yes, I love it and thank goodness I have not had to wear it! I must just be that good! ha ha