Tuesday, March 16, 2010

35 weeks & counting down!




Wow!!!

**********************************************************
I have been asked a lot recently if we had chosen a name for this sweet babe, which made me realize that maybe I never shared her name with everyone. If I did, just play along. Haven't you heard of 'pregnancy brain?'

Rebecca Ansleigh Pyle is our sweet baby's full name, but we will call her Becca.

We chose the name Rebecca because of this wonderful lady - my Grandma.

She is one of the most special people in my life. I am honored to know her, and I count my blessings that Becca will have the chance to know her as well.


~Baby Shower~
Our first shower was given by some of my wonderful friends. It was more than I could have imagined and we were very blessed with all that we received.




the sweet favors - chocolate suckers with a pink 'B' on them





the hostesses


JP's family



my family



~Work Baby Shower~
Our second shower was thrown by the wonderful people I work with. We got so much great stuff for Becca!







my great teammates


2 of us happen to be pregnant and due about 3 weeks apart - poor Terri



one of my favorite women:)
~Church Shower~

We were blessed with our third shower this past Sunday at our church. Once again we were overwhelmed by the love and generosity shown to us by our friends.








becca's first piece of jewelry



this dress was handmade



lyndsee and I - she's due in June





We are incredibly blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love us and love our Becca. Thank you cannot begin to express the gratitude we have for all of our family and friends. We are excited that in just a few short weeks our sweet baby will make her arrival. Stay tuned for pictures of our baby girl:)
Much love,
The Pyles

3 comments:

Allie said...

O.k. I am in love with the pink polka dot blanket you got at Church. So so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Her name is Rebecca but remember "I JUST CALL HER MINE" (And all the family calls her theirs)
My sweet Rebecca Pyle how much I already adore you.
I try to think about the first time I see you, touch you, and most of all kiss you and tell you how much I Love You!!!!!!
Grandmomma

Anonymous said...

My beautiful girl your Grandmomma thinks of you so much and dreams of how wonderful you are.
You are a blessed little girl! What a great Dad and Mom you have.
In fact I couldn't love or be more proud of them.
Your cousins Bryson and Blakley are waiting on you also. They are so happy about you.
You will be a dream come true.
I can't wait to take you shopping for little dresses.
I can't wait to see you and hold you. (If I can pry you out of Daddy's arms for just a minute or two)
Rebecca Pyle I LOVE YOU!!!!!