You might be the mother of an infant if...
Please note that the following things come from the past 4 1/2 months of my 'Mommyhood'!
So, here we go!
You might be the mother of an infant if..
* you have ever considered 4 hours 'sleeping through the night'.
* you are still wearing (in August) the same color base & powder you were in December. And just to make it worse, every time you go to buy make up, the owner of the store says, "You don't need to move up to your 'summer colors' yet?"
* you have ever been peed on, but didn't feel like changing clothes, so you smelled your dress, decided it didn't stink, and proceeded to go ahead and wear that 'peed on' dress out in public!
* you went from taking around 50 pictures each month to hundreds of pictures each month.
* your living room is now decorated with a Bumbo, bouncy seat, Exersaucer, and random burp cloths.
* getting "wild" on a Friday night consists of staying up past 9:00.
* your husband regularly asks you how much milk you pumped - and even gets excited with you when it's more than 6 ounces.
* 'I love you' has a whole new meaning.
* you regularly sniff another persons heiny.
* you wear maternity clothes simply for the comfort.
* you love the fact that your husband has another 'woman' in his life.
* Santa Claus will be visiting your house this Christmas.
* your drive home from work involves pumping & and getting your personal phone calls in for the day.
So there you have it.
Just a few of the many things I have experienced as a new mother.
I love being a Mommy. It truly is the best job in the world.