Tuesday, August 31, 2010

just call me slack

So, I just realized tonight that I never posted Becca's 4 month old picture:(


I go back to work for a couple of weeks, and already I miss a milestone. Well, technically I didn't miss it since I did remembered to photograph it, but what good is the photo if I forget to share it?
Anyways, Becca has changed so much.
At 4 months:
* she loves playing in her Exersaucer
* she sleeps around 12 hours at night
* she is extremely happy the majority of the day - especially when she first wakes up. (She does not get that trait from her Daddy!)
* she started going to the sitter - actually the day she turned 4 months old was also her first day at the sitter
* she has begun 'talking' more
* she still has to be swaddled to sleep in her crib
* she still loves her swing:)
* mommy & daddy are her favorite people
I can't believe my baby is growing so fast. We love her more and more every second of every day. We've had a busy past couple of weeks, so I'll try to play catch up this week! I hope everyone enjoyed August - September is now here!
Love,
The Pyles

1 comment:

Lyndsee B said...

EEEK!!! 4 months?? you just saw me in the mall and told me you were even pregnant!!! geez. sigh. we're so lucky to be us. :D