Saturday, November 20, 2010

shutterfly

I don't know anyone who's not familiar with this site.
I've been using them for years to store, share, & order my photos.


But are you aware of all that can be done at their website?
Other than the basic photo uploading & ordering, you can also make photo books, create personalized stationary, make custom calendars, and create your own mugs, ornaments, mouse pads, and wall decals, just to name a few.

One of my FAVORITE things on the Shutterfly website are their Christmas cards.
There are so many to choose from, and their selection is unbeatable!

Here are a few that I absolutely love:)









If you'd like to check out all of their photo Christmas cards, just go here.


And for all you bloggers out there, go here to find out how you can receive 50 free Christmas cards!


Oh, how I love the sound of 'free' and 'Christmas cards' in the same sentence:)


Ahhhh! It's the simple things.

No comments: