Friday, December 17, 2010

8 months

I know (the few of you) who read my blog get tired of hearing me say that I can't believe how fast time is passing by. It really doesn't seem like my baby is 8 months old. If I think about it for more than a few minutes, I get teary eyed. Ahhh, how will I survive her 1st birthday?

Well, let me not even go there.


Here is our sweet girl! She is so happy, even with an ear infection.

Here are some fun facts about B:

* she still only drinks breast milk - 5 oz. at each feeding
* she eats anything you give her - not that that's shocking!
* she eats three meals a day that consist of the following -
breakfast - a fruit (usually banana) & oatmeal cereal
lunch - a vegetable and a fruit
dinner - two vegetables, a fruit, and cereal
* we still make all of her baby food
* she is STILL the happiest baby in the world
* she STILL sleeps all night, going to bed around 8:00 and waking up around 6:00
* she takes at least two naps a day - she's trying to give up her late afternoon nap
* she's wearing a size 3 diaper
* she weighs 19lbs 11oz (as of today)
* she wears 6-9 month clothes
* she needs 12 months pajamas because she is so long
* rolling is still her preferred mode of transportation
* she is finally getting up on her hands & knees, but not often
* she loves to sit up and stand up (with help) - it wouldn't surprise me if she skips the whole crawling thing:)
* she is much more aware of who is holding her
* her two front teeth (on top) are just starting to poke through
* she has said two words - Jack & Dada
* she smiles ALL of the time
* she got her 1st ear infection and is now taking her 1st antibiotic (amoxicillin)
* she went to her 1st Christmas party at Nat's


Here are few more pictures of our sweet angel:




How cute is this onesie?
Applique is my new thing, and I found a fantastic lady who does great work AND she's cheap!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is only a week away!
Having a baby makes this time of year so much more magical.
We love our sweet girl more and more every day.
We are blessed beyond belief!

No comments: