Wednesday, June 1, 2011

photo challenge

i L.O.V.E. taking pictures!
in fact, that might be the understatement of the year.
a lot of people (jp and lauren) make fun of me often because i take my camera EVERYWHERE!

i came across this blog challenge on Earth Angel Portraits blog.
it's actually a challenge started by the writer of a feathered nest.
this is right up my alley - and it may even help prompt me to update my own blog more often!
here is this list of the challenge for each day.



today is day 1: self portrait
i really struggled with this one - mainly because i hate being in front of the camera.
i took like 100 pictures until i finally ended up with this one.
i like it because a person's eyes tell you so much about them.
(and it also helps that you can't see my double chin!)



check back tomorrow for day 2 - my favorite shoes:)

2 comments:

Lyndsee B said...

You're beautiful. And you do NOT have a double chin. Can't wait to see more!

Kellie said...

Amanda, I don't get to visit your blog that often, but I LOVE YOUR SELF-PORTRAIT!!! I love that challenge...wish I knew about it. Need to get more into this blogging, site visiting thing. Maybe you can teach a class. :) you have beautiful eyes and they do tell so much! Great job!