Tuesday, June 15, 2010

two months already?


On Sunday this sweet angel turned 2 months old. I know I've said it before, but I can't believe it. Where does the time go?


She wore her new outfit to church on Sunday. She was precious!

*************************************************
Today she had her 2 month check up at the doctor. Dr. Geurkink said she was perfect!
She weighed 12lbs 9oz (she was 8lbs 3oz at birth)
She was 22.5 inches long (she was 20.25 inches at birth)
She did have to get 3 shots today - that was not fun at all, but she did great. She only cried for about 30 seconds. I think it was harder on Mommy than it was on her.

While we were waiting on the doctor, she was asleep and having sweet dreams!


Well, maybe not all of her dreams were sweet:(


Love,
The Pyles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every smile and every move you make gives me such unbelievable joy.
YOU really do light up my world!!!!!
You are so blessed to have such a great Mom and Dad.You are My Special Angel.
In amazement I thank God for the three of you every day every minute in my heart.
I Love Love Love You Rebecca!!!!
Grandmomma