Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm a survivor!

First, let me begin by thanking everyone for the sweet messages, texts, calls, emails, etc. Tuesday was very hard, but I made it! I survived! I desperately missed my sweet girl, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And, it was good practice for what I will be facing in August.

On my lunch break I called home to check on Becca and my mom put the phone up to her ear. I talked to her for a few minutes and she began 'talking' back. It was the sweetest sound! She also started laughing, which absolutely melted me:)
When I got home, we had some play time, and then later it was bath time. This is one of her favorite parts of the day - she is the happiest baby when you put her in the bathtub.



*****************************************************
So, we can't figure out who Becca looks like. Some people say she looks just like me, others say she looks just like her daddy, and still others say she looks like Becca:)
We decided to see what you all think.

Here is Becca's two month picture as a reminder! Check out our baby pictures below to let us know who you think she looks like.


Here I am at 2 months old...


and here is JP at 2 months old.


So? Who does she look like? Leave us a comment letting us know what you think:)


This picture is just for fun. My mom still had this dress that I wore in my 2 month picture (above). I put it on Becca today and attempted to get a similar picture:)

She's certainly much sweeter:)

And finally, I can't end this blog without congratulating the USC baseball team on winning the national championship!
Way to go gamecocks!
Now hopefully this will rub off on our football team:)

Love,
The Pyles

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

I think she's a perfect combination! Absolutely beautiful!

So glad that today went well!