Thursday, June 24, 2010

when God made you...

Four years ago today I married my best friend.



We started dating my senior year at Winthrop.




We dated for about two years...




then we got engaged.


On June 24, 2006 we were married in front of our family and friends.



Since then, we've traveled together,



celebrated many holidays together,



we even built our house together.



But the absolute BEST thing we've done together is create this little miracle.



So tonight, as we celebrated our fourth anniversary, I couldn't help but look back at just how far we've come. Our lives certainly have changed over the past four years, but I wouldn't change a thing.


Jeremy,
Thank you for the incredible life you have given me. You are an amazing husband, and I couldn't imagine life without you. I've enjoyed our four years together and look forward to many, many more. You are my everything and I can't wait to see what our future holds.
"When God made you, he must of been thinking about me!"
All of my love, always and forever.
~me~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I am always your biggst fan Amanda. What a beautiful tribute to your Anniverary and Father's Day.
I love you very much. You have done so much to help our family be happy-----just by being you!!!!

ILY,
S